Wednesday, July 19, 2017

A Lengthy Sabbatical!

After a few months break of not blogging it is time to resurrect the old blog!

I have had requests to not stop from Curtis's dad who likes to see what we are up to and see photos of his great grandkids.

So Here I go!

It's been a busy spring! I







Curtis and I took a toodle to the Grand Canyon in late April!   It was pretty crowded considering it wasn't summer holidays!  







Cooper also turned 4 in Mid April!  Golly- how can he be four already!!!   He told his mum at the end of the day he didn't want his birthday to be over!  How cute is that???






I had my gall bladder out the beginning of May and I am glad to be rid of that pesky thing!  It caused me some great distress prior to its removal!



In June we headed to the coast for a visit with Cait and to embark on a 2 week cruise to Alaska! It is great to really just unplug from life and enjoy the pristine scenery that only Alaska can provide!















It's been super hot weather since we came back! With days way up to 100F! Way too hot for this gal! Curtis invested in a bigger pool for the grandkids, which they have thoroughly enjoyed!






And the last 3 weeks the mornings have been spent at the pool in the high school with the boys doing swim lessons!






Still creating! Trying to get some cards ready to enter in the fair! I won't do layouts as they want only 2 pagers with 3 or more photos! Baloney on that! They gave no idea what is current in the scrapbook world!








1 comment:

Lisa said...

Welcome back, my friend!! You've been missed!! It sounds like you had a wonderful spring...minus the surgery!! What stunning pictures!! Alaska is on my bucket list!! I hope you are having a fabulous summer, too!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts