Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hello February!

My poor neglected blog!  Life has just been super busy!  Between working lots of extra, January birthdays, going to the theatre- it's been super busy and I have been lazy!  But a new month has arrived!
So I shall try to do better.  
Not sure what the ground hog situation is today.  But we have snow and we have cold!  Winter can pack up its bag and leave!  And I now hear 6 more weeks of winter!!

Like I said, it's been busy with birthdays!
Sunday, our little princess turned double digits!  Her mum made her tsum tsum cupcakes for school.  There were a couple left over and they sure were yummy. And we went over to celebrate with cake and gift opening!












The next day was her mam's birthday!  Making this nana feel old!  I cooked up dinner for the crew.  I had a ham in the freezer that was might tasty.  

And then Tuesday, I worked a few hours for a gal.  Then it was girls night out.  Kirsten, Harlee and I went out for dinner and then to see Annie at the theatre.  We don't get live theatre too often, so therefore it is important to take advantage of it.  






1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hope she had a wonderful birthday!! The pictures are adorable!! That cake looks yummy!! And what a gorgeous layout!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts