Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyper Monday!

Today, it's all about online shopping.  But, I didn't do too much damage at this house!!
But, we did hit up Target this afternoon with their extra 15% off. 

It has been a busy weekend around here. The call for help went out for work for Thanksgiving, so I volunteered to go in for a few hours in the early morning and was home by 11am to get the big turkey in the oven.  We got through Thanksgiving with Kirsten and her crew and had lots of leftovers.  Turkey dinner was yummy.  And also perused all the flyers for Black Friday and didn't really see anything I needed to go out for.  Tim did leave shortly after Thanksgiving dinner for Target to get Harlee a Christmas present.  And was back for pie time.  And he was successful and didn't have to wait in line. 

I had a pounding headache the morning of Black Friday, so it was a good thing I hadn't planned on going out shopping.  Instead, got all the fall decor down and started to haul up boxes with Christmas decor.  My big bay window has to get decorated before the tree can go up. 

Saturday, was a day spent in the NICU.  It was a busy 12 hour shift and I was pooped by the time I got home and was in bed by 8pm.  Curtis took Harlee to the movies to see Fantastic Beasts. 

Yesterday, I finished decorating.  There was figure skating on the TV.  I couldn't have had a more perfect afternoon.  I love to watch skating, maybe that is from living in Canada for so many years and spent an hour or two on the ice rink.  Actually, we just climbed the fence behind our house to the pond to go ice skating when I was a kid.  How perfect was that!

Today, was catch up on laundry, pay a few bills, run to the grocery store.  Work had a pot luck lunch for a gal that is leaving to work in Florida, and we have worked together a good long while!  And then Curtis and I hit up Target. 

No time for creating, except at the sewing machine.  Trying to finish of a couple of Christmas gifts.  Need to cut out some dies for Caitlin for her Christmas cards and get them out to her. 
Need to get the advent calendar gift over to Kirsten's for the grandkids.  I have a couple of layouts I need to take photos of to share.  But, in the meantime, photos of the grandkids creating Thanksgiving turkeys.  They decorated my house over the weekend. 









4 comments:

Susanne said...

Love the snaps of the kids crafting. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving, ours was wonderful as well. I did pretty well on my Cyber shopping yesterday - hardly any impulse buys and lots of savings on Christmas presents.

Lisa said...

The pictures are absolutely adorable!! Their turkeys are so cute!! I did all my shopping online...it so beats fighting the crowds!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

So nice to see the kids creating...they look like they are having so much fun! The black Friday sales looked amazing, wish they were here! Enjoy the rest of the week!

Tracy said...

You are such a busy lady :)
The little guy is growing up so fast...wish we could slow time down.
We don't have the huge sales here as you do in the US, which I am fine with...but it does look like we are starting to follow suit.
As for cyber Monday, I don't shop on line, so didn't check any out...but I may soon ;)