Thursday, November 17, 2016

A Change of Seasons!

Our November, thus far, has been beautiful.  Sunny warm days, even up near 70F.  That is unheard of this late in the season.  But, there has been a change.  Yesterday afternoon it started snowing and turned cold!!!  It is supposedly the average temperature we get this time of year, but it hits you hard when it has been mostly in the 60's the last few weeks.  Need to retrieve the camera and put up a couple of photos!

The grandkids were so excited to have it snowing.  Oh, to be young and not have to drive on slippery roads or shovel walks!!
Nic was trying to catch the snowflakes on his tongue and Cooper all he could say- it's snowing, it's snowing!!!You do get caught up in all their excitement!!!




Since it is snowing, I am getting my house cleaned.  Waiting for the mopped floors to dry.
Have had a few busy days.  Fighting with the hospital over bills, I had already paid.  Finding out I actually have a credit.  So, not impressed.  Lesson to learn----watch your bills!!!!  Don't take their word as gospel.

One more little card I made using dies from Impression Obsession, Poppy Stamps, and Simon Says Stamps
Mising with Mr. Huey and ColorShine
The Twinery Twine
Linking this up to Simon Says Stamp Wed. challenge where the the topic is Christmas critters.

 And a layout of the light house on Rottness Island, near Perth, Australia.
The background paper is from KaiserCraft
The strips are from my scrap basket.
Embellishments are from KaiserCraft, Carta Bella, and Authentique
Mixed up the letter in the title with 2 different letter stickers.


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I am so not ready for the snow!! We had temps in around 75 today but it's supposed to drop to the 40's tomorrow. Thankfully, no snow in the forecast...yet!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! And what a beautiful layout!! I love them both!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

The snow is so pretty, love it covering the pumpkin! Your card is beautiful, the glittery deer looks fabulous. I'd love to visit Rottnest one day......you know I had no idea what those little animals were until you told me! Great layout! I have no idea how to spell what they are, lol! Have a great week!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your snow photos are lovely. I want to experience snow but I don't think I will be able too survive the cold that goes with it. I am chilly in our mild winters. Lovely card and your page is so pretty xx

Teresa Kline said...

hello! luv the glittery gold deer...cute card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*