Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I Love Fall Most of All!!!!!



It is my favourite season!
The temps are cooler!  Although walking in 36F misty weather like I did this morning and pouring rain yesterday aren't so wonderful.  We have had significant rain and outside the city at higher elevations they are getting snow!  

I was suppose to work yesterday morning, but ended up being on call only.  So, I worked away at home.  For some reason I decided I should clean my oven when I couldn't really open up!  I am sure Curtis wasn't impressed.  I cleaned bathrooms.  I changed the bed and vacuumed through.  


So, my afternoon was free to create away.  


Made this awesome little card using Memory Box dies, Impression Obsession dies and a Pretty Pink Posh frame die.  
Linking it up with Simon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge, where anything goes!

2 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

I like your pumpkin card - sending along Canadian Thanksgiving greetings.

Susanne said...

Such prettiness here today. Thanks for sharing.