Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween has Arrived!

And with it cooler, rainy and windy weather.  Hopefully it will clear by tonight.  Kirsten's crew will be here for dinner.  We get pizza as it is quick and easy when the kids are so excited.  And no fighting to gobble it up!





Yesterday I bagged up some leaves that I had raked up on Sat. When Coop was here.  Also pushed the lawn mower around in the front yard to mulch up the leaves.  Not sure why, now that it is windy and blowing the rest down???  Curtis and I also went out for a late lunch.  I ordered this steak and squash ravioli.  The ravioli were excellent!  Was so disappointed with the steak.  It was not cooked enough and rather on the tough side.  This was a steak house we went to and we cook better in our own kitchen.  





I also had this new Memory Box grand stag die I wanted to use.










And created these 2 cards:







I want to link them up to the Memory Box oct. challenge where you were to use sequins.


And also to the Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge where Anything Goes.







Happy Halloween to all my blogger friends out there!  


6 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Love your Christmas card. I can't believe that we are into November tomorrow.

Lisa said...

Your cards are so gorgeous!! I haven't seen that die before but I'm adding it to my wish list!! Love it!! Happy Halloween!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy Freeman said...

Both gorgeous cards, love the second one the colours are fab.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

Tracy said...

Your cards are so pretty...love the shaker style!!!

Tracey said...

Happy Belated Halloween Leslee! Really pretty Christmas cards, what a great die! And you know I love the sprinkle of sequins!

Susanne said...

Fab cards with your new die. Halloween is a non-event around here.