Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Busy Week!

After a relaxing, crafty weekend! It's been a busy week!

Monday, it was Canadian Thanksgiving!  It is a tradition this household celebrates each year! 

Of coarse,  the girls cooked

Of coarse, the guys relaxed.  

Harlee as photographer!
We have had a couple of snow falls since I last posted!  And our low last night was 17F.  Brrrrrrr......

I worked a 12 hour shift yesterday in the NICU.  It was busy!  Between the phone and the secure door I just about went crazy.   With a headache on top of everything.  Today I headed back for a few hours to cover for a dental appt.  And a few more tomorrow.  

Another Australia layout as we ailed closer to The Great Barrier Reef.





4 comments:

Lisa said...

I was totally enjoying the pictures of your Thanksgiving celebration...until I got to the one of the snow and ice!! Ugh!! It can't be time for cold yet!! I want summer back!! Absolutely gorgeous layout!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

Oh know...snow already! Great fun photos, you look like you two are cooking up a storm..how fun!

Tracey said...

Me again.......forgot to say How fabulous your layout is! Wow, the water is so Blue!

Tracy said...

I love the photo of you and your daughter cooking dinner :)
Your layout is beautiful...I really like the way the embellishments are down the one side.