Sunday, September 11, 2016

Starting a New Week!!

Seem to be awake early this Sunday morning.  

Yesterday, Curtis and I tackled our rig and got it all cleaned out.  Took out the mats and washed tgem down.  Curtis got the shop vac out and I wiped everything down.  So it looks pretty spiffy inside now.  Gets a bit grungy after having grandkids ride around in it.  

I have tried two new meals this past week, which survived trial and error.  One was spaghetti squash with bacon, spinnach and cheese.  Even Curtis who does not eat spinach spproved.  And it was enough for a meal and a half.  Also cooked up turkey tenderloins which were quite yummy and will tide us over until I cook Canadian Thanksgiving in about a month.

We kept Harlee after school on Friday and Curtis took her to the star party at the Interpretive Center.  Thankfully it was a clear night.  And the evening was pretty warm for Sept.  Not like today and tomorrow, where the mountains near us are under a winter storm watch.  We will just get rain.  



Another card I have created.  The leaves are a Tim Holtz die- Fall Foliage.  There are lots of thinlet dies in this pavkage.  A good bang for your buck.  I ran some of the leaves through an embossing folder.  I also did some misting of the background and used some texture paste.  The greenery I spritzed with gold, but that isn't showing up.  

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the leaves!! They look so gorgeous!! The spaghetti squash dish sounds delicious!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Your card is beautiful...love the fall colours.
We have been trying new dishes here as well :)

Tracey said...

Beautiful card...love the embossing on the leaves! Yep that spaghetti dish does sound delicious!