Tuesday, September 13, 2016

First Freeze of the Season

Has come early this year.  We tied the standing record of 28F for Sept. 13.  It is bright and sunny now, but still only in the 50's.  Hooefully we will have lots of warm fall days yet.  

Captured this photo of a dove sunning this morning.  It is sitting on our BBQ close to the house.  I guess it was trying to stay warm too.

That is the end of the tomatoes for the season.  Kirsten brought me over some grated up zuchinni that I put out in the freezer for snowy winter days.  

Made a few fall birthday cards since I seem to have a few people I need to send cards to.
Made this card with dies and stamps from Lawn Fawn.
Coloured them up with a few Copics and also used Tim Holtz distress inks. 
Papersall came fom my scrap basket.  Yeah, for using some of those up.
It seems I have an never ending supply.



4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that is the most adorable card!! I love the fall scene you've created!! It's so cute!! It's chilly here in the mornings now...I don't want summer to end :( I hope you are feeling better. Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

It is getting chilly here as well, but no frost yet.
Your card is so cute!!

Tracey said...

As you are cooling down , I'm enjoying warmer days! Your card is super sweet, love the adorable scene!

Susanne said...

That card is so so cute.