Thursday, August 25, 2016

A layout for CSI

Color, Stories, Inspiration
Here is the case file!
And here is what I created. 
Always trying to fit the photos on hand into current challenges.  
I managed to include the 5 colours.
And for evidence 
I used stripes, metal, decorative border with scallops,Wood (wood tag with a scallop edge)
And I journalled in 3 spots, although one is a hidden tag



When we rode the Puffing Billy through the eucalyptas forest outside Melbourne, Australia.
I used Bazzill cardstock
The striped paper was a leftover scrap from Adorn It
The red is from Doodlebug
The title  and arrow was a cut from my Silhouette
Not sure where tge mini letters are from
The mini phrases are from Kaiser Craft
The wood tag is Oct Afternoon with. kaiser Craft circle on top
Remember this is Lily Bee designs

Need to get packed up today.  I am scheduled to work tomorrow and then we are headed to Virginia City with the photo club.  We are taking Harlee with.  It is a restored ghost town. Gold was discovered near here in the 1800's and so it was a boomtown back in the day.    Should be fun to get photos. They have an old time train to ride.  A lot of the buildings were built prior to 1900.  Calamity Jane lived there at one time!

Much cooler and more comfortable out.  A little hint of fall, maybe?  The winds have been crazy.  Blowing my tomato pots all over!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fabulous layout!! I love the design and the pictures!! It looks so beautiful!! I hope you have a wonderful time in Virginia City!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

Looks great - I love the use of hidden tags, should do that more often. Looks like a fun trip.

Patio Postcards said...

Oh I do like the CSI idea. I am scrap lifting this catch phrase. Nice layout & it has got my mind running with all kinds of ideas. Thanks!

Tracey said...

Fabulous layout, great design ...love the large photo!