Monday, June 6, 2016

Evidence!

That a little boy has been playing in my backyard in the last rays of sun shine last evening!

 I was cancelled from work today and only on call!  We just had 7 babies there on Sat. And had mass exodus yesterday!

I started my day out walking!


Kirsten wanted to know if I wanted to go to Target with her and Coop.  I needed a couple of things and got ready.

I had to splurge and get a new door mat!

 And then I came home and dug this out of the shed!  Coop was pretty excited when I plugged it in and the lights went on.  I was pretty shocked because I haven't had it out in a couple of years and had no idea if it would work!

He was also pretty excited to see his fishing pole in his mum's trunk and had to go fishing in nana's backyard.  
 Can you see his shirt?  Tried to get him a sunhat!  Oh, no!!  But he wanted these train pajamas and the top had to go on while we were still in Target!  He loves trains! And this little guy is pretty much potty trained!  At least during the day.

His mother, though, was driving our backyard bunny a little crazy.

Hope to do foil dinners on the BBQ tonight.  Will let you know how that goes.  And made some macaroni salad for when it heats up later this week.


These are the pocket pages that follow the Pohutu geyser page.  I needed to make a pocket to include the brochure.  I love how We R Memory Keeper has different pocket pages than Project Life to include different sizes.
 



4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the flamingo mat!! It's so fun!! I'd love to see pictures of the lighted flamingo at night!! I bet is looks so awesome!! I used to have a fishing set like that when I was young that I loved to play with!! (I hate to fish now!!) Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

How funny that he was fishing for a rabbit, lol.
Great layout pages.
Enjoy your BBQ, looked good on Facebook :)

weim house said...

Beautiful pics! Wished I could get motivated to scapebook! Your pages are awesome! Thanks for sharing and for visiting! Have a great week!

Susanne said...

Flyers, flamingos and fishing all in your backyard - you are blessed!