Monday, May 2, 2016

The Merry Month of May!

It has been a near perfect day here.  Sunny, light breeze and reaching into the 70's.
It has been a busy day .  And I am suffering with allergies.  Dang everybody mowing their grass now the rains have stopped!!!!!!
Curtis's dad tood us out for a yummy breakfast and then I came home and set to working.  I vacuumed through and mopped floors.  Then Cooper and Kirsten were ringing the doorbell.  She showed up to mow my back yard.  I went  out with the weed eater and trimmed up.  I pulled out a bunch of weeds and sprayed some others.  My muscles will be sore tomorrow.  Then I headed to the grocery store.  A full day to say the least.
Curtis picked up Harlee from school then headed north to Shelby to the train station to drop his dad off.  No waiting!  The train was early and waiting for them.  I am sure he is pooped as we kept him busy since he arrived!
Yesterday we were out to the soccer fields with Harlee.  First game she has played in 3 weeks because of the rotten weather!  She was pretty excited that great grandpa was there to cheer her on!








Just a little card I created for Mother's Day.



4 comments:

Susanne said...

Nice snaps. I remember my daughters soccer days fondly. I'm afraid I opted for a store-bought Mom's Day card. Yours is lovely.

Lisa said...

What fun pictures of Harlee's soccer game!! Your card is so beautiful!! I love the design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lin said...

Some great action shots - brings back lots of memories for me - our soccer player just turned 39 yesterday!!! Love your wonderful Mother's Day card, too - thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Lori said...

Fun photos and what a pretty Mother's Day card!