Thursday, March 17, 2016

It's Hot Cross Bun Time!

I am suffering from jet lag! It is real! Sleeping at night is an issue! So tired during the day! But, hopefully I am slowly getting turned around.

Since Easter is just around the corner, I thought I should bake some hot cross buns. So yummy! Had some pretty tasty ones while "Down Under".




Had a police issue in our neighborhood this afternoon. Blocked off streets! Cops with guns! School on partial shut down! Always makes for an interesting time!



Also, had the little man for a while. Gave him a bath in the big tub. He scared himself in his tub putting the shower on and now won't get in his tub! But he loves nana's!




So, now that I am settling back in at home maybe I can get back into the blogging groove.

And it is tome to start going through my photos and start to print them! I can hardly wait to scrap them all.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

Sounds like you had an amazing holiday! Your little man is so cute and so funny about the tub. Little ones are so smart on how they navigate their surroundings. Your buns look delicious! Thank you for always leaving me such sweet comments on my blog. You are so kind. :)

Lisa said...

Welcome back!! It sounds like an amazing trip!! I had serious jet lag when I returned from Australia a few years ago so I know how you're feeling!! Those buns look so delicious!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

Glad you are back safe and have lots of photos of your trip. Happy scrapping when you've conquered your jet lag. He looks like he's having a grand time. Maybe a bath before bed would help with your jet lag.