Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Memories

I hope everyone had a Blessed and Joyful Easter.  It was pretty wonderful at out house.  

Kirsten and crew came for a late breakfast and Nana's annual egg hunt.  Even Cooper was really interested in hunting for eggs this year.


Eggs the kids dyed earlier this week that we ate for Easter breakfast.
Harlee came back over later in the day and had a sleepover.
Today is the last day of their Spring break.  I know their mother is more than ready to have them back in school.
They all were here for a while today and I provided lunch.
They didn't need me at work and I was on call, for most of the day.  Got called in at 4 for a couple of hours.  

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day for an Easter egg hunt!! What sweet pictures!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts