Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Can I get off the Merry-Go-Round!

It is starting to become the time of year the crunch is on and the merry go round starts going and I don't know how to get off!!!!!
My life just hit the accelerator!
That is what happens when you spend a week in Dec. being sick and not doing too much.
Monday, I went to work for a 6:30 meeting.  I was suppose to work, but being registry and the unit having minimal babies, I will not work if only 2 nurses are needed.  It is an ICU and I believe it should have at least 2 core staff working.  So, I check to see if they really needed me on cal and they did not.  So, Curtis and I bombed down the road 90miles south to Helena for a Costco run. The roads were clear and there was no fog in Helena. We enjoyed a late breakfast at IHOP.  He also visited the Sportsman shop and found some ammo that he has been searching for.  So, once more the freezer is filled up.  We were back in time to pick up Harlee from school.   And I came home and worked on Christmas cards.
Yesterday Curtis made an Avis shuttle run to Kalispell and had to be to the airport for 7am.  And then I was in the dentist chair fro 8am.  Sat there for 2 hours while they did prep work for a crown.  Came home and cleaned my bathrooms and wrapped some presents.  I really need to get a couple shipped off.  Then it was off to my GP for my yearly appointment.  One of the gals at work wondered if I could finish off the afternoon for her, so after doing some rearranging for picking up Harlee and Curtis.  Off I went.  I was pooped when I got home afterwards.
I just want today to be a little less hectic.  Kirsten and I are going to spend a little time together.  Need to get Harlee's dress over to her with tomorrow being her Christmas program.
Nothing Christmassy to post today, but I did do a layout of Harlee when she was a baby and a story about her flamingo being stolen out of her car seat.
Paper is from a Die Cuts With a View stack
Flamingo is from Bo Bunny
Title cut on Silhouette
Washi tape
Pretty pink posh sequins

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, what a sweet layout!! She's so adorable!! How sad that her flamingo was stolen. Who would do that?? I hope things slow down for you and you enjoy the holiday season!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

I love Flamingo's!.....Really pretty page! I find no matter how organised you think you are, there is always that christmas rush! Have a great day!

Tracy said...

That is such an adorable layout!!!
Someone actually stole her stuffed animal..it takes all kinds.
I need a nap, just reading about your day