Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Windy, windy Tuesday!!!!

We are having gale force winds today.  The weather reported we had a gust of 58mph and up on the Rocky Mountain front gusts up to 90mph.  I just hate it when the wind blows with so much force.  And on top of that Curtis has gone down through the canyon to Helena on a Red Cross blood drove.
It is such bipolar weather these days.  Yesterday it couldn't decide if it wanted to rain or snow! This is what it looked like.

But, I looked outside and it was making something I wanted to take photos of.  So, I got a coat on and out I went and this is what I was seeing. 



Not sure where the last two days have gone but they have buzzed right by me.  I ran to Target with Kirsten and Cooper yesterday and came home and cleaned house.  Not much time left.  After dinner Cooper and Harlee were here while their brother was at Scouts.  They both got in the big tub.  And after I had Cooper out and dried, he decided to climb back in.  Try lugging a 37lb screaming toddler up the stair for papa to deal with.  I am not used to that!!!!
Today I have been sewing- trying to get a couple of projects finished up.  Making binding, that didn't want to go together just right.  But, I won out in the end!!!!  After a few tearing out episodes. 
I will leave you with a layout I did of Curtis and I.  When I put the new family photos up on the wall I have been trying to scrap the old ones.  I thought Harlee might like a layout in her album of her nana and papa. 

Papers from MME-Festive Signature Christmas
                   Sassafrass Lass- sunshine Broadcast
                   Bo Bunny- Double Dot
Title cut on Silhouette
Pink Paislee Heart misted with Colorshine
Crate Paper - Kiss, Kiss- Stickers and chipboard

3 comments:

Susanne said...

It's been rainy here for the past two days as well, and way too warm for this time of year. Today is supposed to be blustery again. And of course, the days are flying by as well, when there is so much to do. Love that snap of you two, pretty page!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout of you and your hubby!! I love the papers you used and the design!! The pictures of the raindrops are gorgeous!! We are having strong winds, too, but in the 30 mph range. It's rained pretty much non-stop for the past two days. I'm not complaining since it's in the high 50's and it's stayed water instead of the white stuff ;) Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, your layout is beautiful.
This is such a great photo of you and Curtis…your showcased it beautifully on your layout!!
I do love your photos as well