Monday, November 2, 2015

The Season of Gratitude!

November has arrived and with it the season of GrAtiTude!!!!
We have so much to be thankful for. 

An easy card made with some Washi tape and a stamp and some embossing powder. 

It will be a long day for me, as I have been awake since 3:30.  I couldn't breathe because of all the crud in my sinuses.  So, I just got up, as it is better when I am upright.  Went into work to cover for a gal for a couple of hours.  Came home and put the Halloween decor away.  Still have all my fall goodies up and now got out my turkey and cornucopia.  Going to try and take a nap here shortly. 

We are under a winter storm watch with snow expected.  The cold air is plummeting south from my homeland, mixing up with moisture from the south.  And that = SNOW!!!!  No big plans and can just watch it come down tomorrow. 

Have to include a couple of photos from Halloween trick or treating.  Nic and Cooper went out for a short while and then Kirsten and Tim took Harlee out for a little longer.  It was pizza for dinner at Nanas. 
 Our little race car driver wasn't into picture taking. Thank goodness the bigs don't mind too much.
 This one is growing up too fast for her nana. 
 The boo crew!!!
 Off they go!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the washi tapes you used!! I so need to use my washi more. The Halloween pictures are absolutely adorable!! I always dressed as a witch when I was young, too!! I hope they had a nice haul of candy!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Snow already?! My folks lived in Havre before I was born & I know they had lots of snow & freezing temps. The kids look so cute for Halloween! It poured down rain here, so few kids & I felt sorry for the ones who did come. Great use of Washi on your lovely card!

Darnell said...

Your Gratitude card is fantastic with the easy use of Washi, Leslee! It is warm and lovely! And thank you for sharing all the adorable family Halloween photos! Those costumes were great!! Enjoy the beautiful fresh first snow of the season ~ we actually got rain today and it was so awesome seeing it come down! Hugs, Darnell