Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A Few Christmas Cards!

I made a few Christmas cards over the weekend.  I got out some NBUS dies in my stash and put them to work.
I used the Memory Box pine border background and pine border outline and you cannot even find these on their site anymore.  So glad I have them and finally put them to use.
Linking it up to the christmas card challenge here-#48.
It is a colour challenge using these colours.
And here is the end result.
I made a couple more while I was at it. 
 The believe is also a Memory Box die. 

 They are very sparkly and glittery, although it is hard to tell from the photos.

Have had a busy day.  Ran to the grocery store this morning.  Got my upstairs vacuumed and the wood floors wiped and the tile floors mopped.

Now time to do a little creating.

And we are currently getting rain, which is supposed to change to snow this evening.  And the higher elevations are getting snow right now. 


5 comments:

Lisa said...

These are so beautiful!! I love the tree die!! Adding it to my wish list!! Love these!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Lovely cards Leslee :)
I love that tree die, so fun :)

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful trees for lovely cards . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

Susanne said...

Love what you've done with those dies. Fab cards, truly!

Tracey said...

Love all the sparkle.....really pretty cards!