Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy World Card Making Day

Yes, it is World Card Making Day! I can't sleep so I am up being productive and creating.

I will be suffering and oh, so tired later today! Especially after watching the grandkids all day! Their dad us out of town and their mum needs to work!

Yesterday, was an early day as I was out if the house by 7:30 to take Harlee to school. I then ran to the bank, loaded up on groceries and visited the post office. Harlee was here after school until her mum finished work around 7pm.

I had worked on Thursday and it was a draining day and I was plenty tired yesterday too!

It has been blowing like crazy since I woke up at 4am. And raining hard! They say snow tomorrow with highs only in the 40's over the weekend! I, for one, am not ready for this.

A couple of cards for your viewing pleasure!








Using dies from Memory Box and Savy Stamps. I covered some card stock with the glitter tape and cut out the pumpkin.






Using a left over chipboard hat. Some Halloween Washi and some Colorshine.

Linking up with Simon Says Stamp Wed. Blog challenge, where anything goes this week.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Such fun cards.
I love that die cut of the tree!!
I was planning on making a card today at the cottage…but with closing up the cottage and not brining any card stock….I didn't get one done :)

Mandy said...

Wonderful Halloween cards Leslee! I love the Memory Box die cut it's so striking against the stark background & the witches hat is so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Lisa said...

Your cards are so fabulous!! I love the designs on each one!! I totally missed card making day!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts