Monday, October 26, 2015

A Few More Photos

from our time down at the river.  Starting with one little weed still blooming

 a couple of colourful leaves
homes for some swallows back in the summer

Oh, yes the water

 actually a couple of birds looking for breakfast while we were down there
 And a layout of the grandkids when Elfie arrived last December.
 Background paper is from Bo Bunny Elf Magic and the rest were from my scrap pile
I fussy cut out some elves from the paper and mounted them on some chipboard.
American craft Thickers
And some jewels
I moved shifts at work and am now on call today and will shortly go in for a mandatory meeting.  Think I am trying to fight off a cold. All stuffy this morning.
I worked a few hours yesterday afternoon.  And not too busy after being crazy last weekend. 
Curtis did an Avis run to Idaho Falls yesterday.  6 hours straight south down the Interstate.  \
So, I am off and running.  Talk to you all later. 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Adorable layout…that little elf is so cute.
Your photos are beautiful…especially the water photos and how you can see the movement in the falls.

Tracey said...

Have I told you how much I enjoy seeing your fabulous photos? Great photography! Love the mix of pattern papers....great layout, cute photos.