Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sketchabilities #147 challenge

It has been a little bit since I did a sketchabilities challenge.  So I hopped on board this one. 

Here is my finished product.  Sorry the photo isn't so great.  But it is very overcast and my lighting isn't so great.

 Product used.  Papers from Basic Grey Sugared and Lemonade
Camera die -Create Paper(Oh Darling ephemera)
KaiserCraft Cherry Blossom ephemera
Studio Calico Huey's Masks
ColorShine- Tropicana Teal, Primrose, Gold
Memory Box die. 
Smile cut out?

Here is the sketch I was working from. 
Curtis is close to home, after a long bike trip.  I am sure there will be laundry to do.  I worked yesterday, so I don't feel like doing much else today.  It was busy, but not crazy.  And it is a grey, overcast day, but the high predicted is 77F.  We shall see.  Need to nip up to work, as I may have left my phone cord up there. 

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Really pretty take on the sketch Leslee, the background stenciling looks fabulous!

Nadyunya olenadole said...

Looks cute LO!!! Thank you you play with Sketchabilities!!!