Monday, September 7, 2015

Labour Day

I have already tried posting this and somewhere between push and the final destination of my blog, it disappeared! So trying, yet once again.
Curtis and I have done some work this Labour Day. Since the sun is shining we got outside and cleaned the inside of our SUV out! Vacuumed the floors. Took the mats out and washed them. Wiped down the inside. Threw out the excess trash. There was no less than 3 tripods in the back! It looks pretty good in there now.
I also managed to wash the windows at the front of the house. They are clean and sparkly.
We did get some good rain over the weekend. Kirsten and I braved the inclement weather and headed to the Farmer's market for lots of fresh veggies.












And there was snow in the mountains! They had to close down Going to the Sun road in Glacier National Park because of the driving conditions!

Sharing some pages of my Albuquerque Balloon fiesta that we went to last year.











Love the words you can cut on the Silhouette!











It's a smaller book 8x8. Not too lumpy , bumpy so it could fit lots of pages.






































































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your pages look so fabulous!! Absolutely beautiful pictures and designs!! And yum...the veggies look delish!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Great pages!!!

Carol L said...

Your pages are so pretty and I love the simplicity of them all! I'd be right with you at the farmer's market - one of my favorite places to go!