Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Big Storm is Brewing!

And we are to get lots of rain and much colder temperatures! Snow predicted for the mountains. Much needed for all the fires in our state. I feel bad for all the folks that wanted to go camping this weekend.
I spent a pretty quiet day at home. Did something to my knee, so trying to keep off it. Yesterday got the grass all mowed with the bad weather probes ahead!
Yesterday after school Kirsten and all the munchkins were here. Cooper was outside and I took some photos of him. He is getting big too quickly. He is all boy! He usually has a dirty face. And he loves his mama!































One little layout of the two big kids earlier in the summer!



The background paper is from Bo Bunny and all the little squares were cut from MME 6x6 pads. I rounded all the corners to soften it up.
October Afternoon mini letters for the title and a MME decorative brad.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What sweet photos!! He's so adorable!! I love the layout!! The blocks of paper are awesome!! I hope your knee is feeling much better. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Very cute layout :)
Cooper is getting to be so big!!!
I hope your knee feels better, rest it and take care.