Monday, August 17, 2015

A Trip to Costco

Curtis and I made a run to Costco! Our nearest one is 90miles down the interstate! And wasn't l just there last week? Oh, yes- that was in another state, in another time!




It was a smokey hazy start to the day! Still lots of fires burning.

I napped on the drive down. I had worked a very busy day in the NICU yesterday! I was pooped! I walked almost 3 miles in our nor so big unit.

I took my camera along. But where was the memory card? Not in the camera, but back home in the computer! So, I used my phone on the way home to capture a few photos! One of the prettiest drives in the state, along the Missouri River.







Can you see the sleeping giant below?








Storm brewing as we drove through the canyon.


The dinosaur rock















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, such beautiful country!! Your pictures are fabulous!! I see a face in the clouds on the second photo from the bottom!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darnell said...

I enjoyed catching up with the beautiful photos in your last few posts, Leslee! The sky is amazing and ever-changing! It's scary that it has been so hot and dry throughout the west, with fires everywhere. Hopefully we will all cool off and get some rain soon! I also enjoyed your family group photos!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell