Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Weekend Has Arrived!

After working a long shift yesterday, I was glad to see it come to an end.  Curtis did a Red Cross blood run, so I needed to pick him up about 10pm last night.  It was a long day for me.  Woke up with a headache, and my allergies are terrible.

Heading down to a park near the river in a bit.  It is the NICU picnic.  Every other year our NICU hold a get together for all our NICU grads.  It 's  great to see our former graduate and see them doing so well.  They always include some kind of celebration for babies that go to heaven too.  Like releasing balloons in honor of them.  So, that is how I will spend my afternoon,

Tomorrow I am headed back to work.  They were short handed and I offered to switch my Tuesday for tomorrow. I couldn't pick up another shift, since I still have a couple of half shifts to put in this week.  But I did offer to switch off a day to cover and it was the best they could get.   It seems like all the oldies step up to the plate to cover short shifts.  They newbies have little dedication to the unit, especially when it is the summer and especially when it is the weekend. 

A really quick layout to put together when the paper was already decorated for the photo!

 A layout of Harlee at Easter time. 



5 comments:

Kim said...

Love your patterned papers for these layouts! Love your blog and just started following!

Tracey said...

The pattern paper is perfect for the cute photo....makes for an easy layout! Love the easter layout too. Enjoy your weekend. Hope your feeling better!

Lisa said...

Both of your layouts are so adorable!! The pictures are so sweet!! Love the papers you used and the embellishments!! I hope your allergies are better and you had a great time at the picnic!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Both of your layouts are great!!
I hope you enjoyed your work picnic

Susanne said...

Cute page - is that first paper Adornit by any chance?