Saturday, June 6, 2015

A Perfect Saturday!

After a few busy days, I have enjoyed a rather quiet Saturday.  I have been creating.  It has been beautiful out.  Sunny and mid 70's.  My kind of day.  I did laundry and actually hung some outside on the line.  Most of it is folded and put away. 
I made some stir fry for dinner and finished up the left overs in the fridge. 
Need to get a few fresh goodies at the grocery store, as I don't think I will be working tomorrow.  I did get a few hours in yesterday. 
It is so sad the powers that be at the hospital have not supported the NICU.  They got rid of a doctor and it has had tremendous repercussions for our unit!!!  It is so, so sad to see everyone so unhappy.  I do not think I will be around there much longer. 

On a happier note, I did finish a couple of layouts today.  Four actually!
 Papers used-  TPC studio (Rustic Garden)
                       KI Memories (Grateful Tree Farm)
                       Leftovers in my stash basket
 Elements from Simple Stories (Harvest Lane)
                        Bella Blvd. (one Fall Day)
                        Jillibean Soup (Apple Cheddar Soup)
                        MME enamel dots
  
Papers from Bazzill cardstock
                   Bo Bunny (Forever Fall)
                   Echo Park (Reflections Fall, Chillingsworth Manor)
Stash buttons
Element from Glitz (Sunshine in my Soul)
Mr Huey Mist- School House, Pinstripe
The autumn title was cut on my Silhouette

I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful weekend!

                  

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Lovely pages. We've had the first dry weekend in a month, so I'm enjoying the lovely temps too, but neglecting my crafting.

Lisa said...

Both of your layouts are so fabulous!! I love the designs!! Sorry things are tough at work - I hope it gets better. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

So sad to see good doctors leaving.
Your layouts are beautiful as always as is your photos in them.

Tracey said...

Really nice pages...perfect papers on the first one and I love the button border on the second! Have a great week!

cait! said...

That tree paper is my #1 favorite!!!