Sunday, May 3, 2015

NSD- The Day After!

Yesterday was National Scrapbook Day! Only important if you scrapbook your precious memories!

But I didn't get much scrapping in. I got to watch 2 young men that are very near and dear to my heart.
Kirsten called from uptown! They were at "Cruisin the Drag"! The boys had had enough and could I cone and get them? I knew I would get Coop, but Nic had had enough too. Nic got involved in playing Mind Craft! I went out with Cooper. He loves the play center Curtis built!












He ate a huge lunch. Cuddled up with nana on the couch after I put a movie on and crashed for 2 1/2 hours. When he woke up he watched the Kentucky Derby with me. Their folks came around dinner time!

So I scrapbooked today!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Nat said...

beautiful layout! happy NSD :) your little tykes are too sweet :)

Lisa said...

What sweet pictures!! And your layout is beautiful!! I love the design!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

I didn't get much scrapping done for NSD or even yesterday, but I did get around to catching up on what my scrappy blog friends are doing. Great snaps, and that page is sweet.

Tracy said...

Your daughter is so lucky to be able to depend on you for so much.
I am sure the boys enjoyed spending the day with you.
Who wouldn't love that play centre, it is so so cool.