Monday, April 6, 2015

Sketchablilities #136 Challenge

As you can imagine, I haven't had much time over the weekend for creating.  I did start this challenge the other day and have finished it.  Won't be doing much more creating, as we leave on vacation in a couple of days.
Here is the Sketchabilities sketch:
 Here is my translation of above sketch.
Kirsten and Cooper at the pool last summer. 
Papers were mostly from MME and Fancy Pants.
A few from my scrap pile.
The polaroid frame was cut out on my Silhouette
I dug into my flower stash and found these great ones from Prima.
The leaves were cut out with a Memory Box die.
Misted with Color Shine-Navy and Mr. Huey- Desert and Honor Society

Have been once again cancelled from work.  Letting me get things done before we head out.
Changed sheets, cleaned bathrooms and doing laundry.
Will be packing tomorrow.

7 comments:

Susanne said...

Nice page for that sweet photo. Lovely cluster work.

Tracy said...

I love your layouts….and this is another great one!!!
I love how you work with those sketches

Nadyunya olenadole said...

so cute!!!!! Thanks for playing along this month at Sketchabilities!

Lisa said...

Beautiful layout!! Love the colors and pretty flowers!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

Really nice layout Leslee....love the plaid background, cute photos! Hey congrats on your feature last month :)

Unknown said...

So sweet !!!!!
Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilties

Elena Arts said...

Very very cute!!! I love it! Thank you for joing us at Sketchabilities.