Sunday, March 22, 2015

No Work, Mostly Play!

I was cancelled from work today as less babies in the unit. I had moved off Monday to today to help even out the numbers. Then someone called to see if I would work Monday morning.

I went out walking this morning. I played in my creating space. Kirsten and the crew came over to play in the back yard. We had an early supper and Curtis and I headed to Benton Lake. Those photos will come later in the week.

Nic's car came out





Cooper likes to climb in it. Sit in it. But he doesn't want to be in it when it is moving





Trying to get it up our hill


Rolling down the hill


Curtis having a tet to tet with cooper about getting down





The grass is getting green. The little violets are blooming. Leaves are coming out. So, so early for us. This usually doesn't happen until a month from now. The unusual warm temps are causing all this. It reached around sixty today.


Hunting for violets.


He found one.


Sharing a chuckle


Bike riding.


Someone lost all his curls today. And now he looks so much like his brother.


He was so excited for his daad to blow bubbles.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Those cars look like so much fun! Great photo's and great memories for sure :)

Lisa said...

What fun pictures!! That car looks like so much fun!! I would have loved that when I was little!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Now that looks like my kind of day, full of fun and play! :)