Thursday, February 26, 2015

What's New with You???

Nothing new in my neck of the woods.  Putting in the time while winter gets through with itself.  But, I do see the days are getting longer.  Thank goodness!!! 
It was a cold and sunny day here today.
I went and got Big Hero 6 for the grandkids today.  I promised them something since they both had good grades on their report cards.  That is a challenge for Nic. 
No basket ball this evening.  Only a practice.  Her mum is off this evening and could take Harlee.  But Curtis is off to camera club.  He has a presentation on Pin Hole camera lens. 

So, I get to be home and create.  Not to shabby!!!

The first layout is from when Harlee and I went to the park. 
Decided to do just tone on toen and use up some of the large pile of Basic Grey I have.
The butterfly is a Memory Box die
The title was cut with Quickutz Moxie font.



This second layout is from baking sugar cookies at Christmas time.
The paper came from Heidi Swapp- Believe collection
And lots of scraps.
The title was cut on my Silhoutte
And some bling scattered throughout. 

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Both of your layouts are gorgeous!! I love the papers you used!! The pictures are so sweet!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darnell said...

Super layouts of the happy times, Leslee! You are the best grandma! (Do I say that every time?!) Hugs, Darnell

Tracey said...

Two fabulous layout Leslee! Such pretty photos of your grand daughter!

Kimberly Kett said...

Leslee these are beautiful! I really love your use of pattern paper!

Nat said...

she's cute as a button!! I always love seeing your layouts. beautifully created :) !!!!

Tracy said...

Both of your layouts are beautiful.
I love the pinks in the first layout.
I also love the layered circles on the second layout :)