Friday, December 12, 2014

We hit a Record High Today

It was 64F on this 12th day of December.  And I didn't even go out to enjoy it.  I was busy getting my house cleaned up.   They say back to winter tomorrow, with rain and snow. 

My manager asked earlier this week if I could work extra yesterday.  I told her no, as it was Harlee's program.  But I told her I could work today, if she could find someone to switch off today for yesterday.  And she did.  But the census is down in the NICU, so I didn't have to go in, just be on call.

Harlee came over after school and we played Tangled on the Wii.  She told me she likes me playing Wii with her.  Probably because she is a lot better at it than her nana.

Have another little card for the Impression Obsession Clean and Simple Holiday card.  I was using that same deer die. I used the negative image once again.  I offset the circles and used some sequins.  Pretty simple. 
Will be watching the grandkids tomorrow evening, so Tim and Kirsten can go to Tim's work Christmas party.
I gave Nic some batteries so he could use his Wii controller at home.  He took home WallE to play. 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous of your 64 degrees!! We almost hit 40 but barely. Your card is gorgeous!! I love the deer!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa

Tracy said...

Another lovely card :)
So sweet that Harlee likes to play video games with you….even if she enjoys beating you, teehee.

Nat said...

I've always had a soft spot for deer, love your design!! :) !!! Merry Christmas :)