Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1

It is the start of the most beautiful time of the year! It is the beginning of the advent season!

I started to decorate. The front window got decorated so I could get the tree up!
Still lots to do!



Today the kids elf arrived! He arrived in a box from the North Pole! They love having Elfie arrive! He is not like all the elves out there, because he belonged to my girls. He is a fat elf made out of parachute material! I remember how hard it was to find one when my girls were little! Puts a little spark to the month of December! Elves existed, long before Elf on the Shelf. Should have had the patent on that one!
















Enjoy all the little things of the season that make you happy!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What sweet pictures!! We had a couple of elves that we put out every Christmas when I was young...I need to have my parents dig them out of storage!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

This is so so sweet!!!
Your elf is so much cuter then the elf in the stores. The one in the store kind of freaks me out, lol.