Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Just Another Long Day


At work. Still having issues with this time change. Any way, I have worked my two shifts and off for a bit now.
It's election day here in the states. But, I don't get to vote being Canadian!

Not too much to report, so I will post some photos of Toots and another card I created.

























Isn't she a cute little bug?



I started making a card and had cut out some different elements. But then I was looking for something and this Tim Holtz stamp distracted me! So, I stamped it with gold ink and then embossed it with Holographic powder. Added a little bakers twine. The J was cut with glitter paper and. savy stamp die.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card :)
Looks like a fun day was spent with your granddaughter :)

Nat said...

she is a darling, totally sweet :)I have this stamp and love the card you created, awesome!!!

Lisa said...

She is sooo sweet!! What adorable pictures!! Your card is gorgeous!! I love the vintage Santa stamp you used!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

I love the vintage Santa Stamp embossed with gold...very elegant card! Sweet photos of your grand daughter. Have a great weekend :)

Susanne said...

She is a doll. And that card is really, really pretty.