Friday, November 21, 2014

It's Friday!

And the and of another week!

Each December I have an advent calendar for the grandkids. It is fun for them for the month until Christmas! And it is fun for me collecting lots of goodies for them. Today, was the day I started to wrap their goodies! I don't like to leave it until the last minute. I like to make everything like cute when I wrap it all up. This year I am using kraft paper and red accents.




This was my post from last year! http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/2013/12/december-1.html

I ran to the grocery store. I wanted to get another cheap turkey to have in the freezer for when Cait is home for the holidays. Pretty much ready for the big holiday next werk. Harlee will be having a sleepover one of those nights when they are off school.

We plan to take them to the movie tomorrow if they got their rooms cleaned up.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous layout!! I loved Advent calendars when I was young!! So exciting to open each day!! I hope it's warmed up there...we are mid-50's!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Such a fun tradition you do for your grand babies :)
Lovely layout, great photos of your hubby :)

Caroline said...

I've always wanted to wrap gifts this way too but I always leave it too long and use wrapping paper!! Will do it some day :)