Monday, November 3, 2014

Hanging on by a Thread!

That would be the leaves on our mountain ash tree.




It has been a pretty quiet Monday. Got the laundry caught up.
Did some Christmas shopping via the internet.

Having a hard time adjusting to the new time. Can't stay awake in the evening and waking up way too early!

Had Toots here after school. She wanted me to take her to the park and take pictures. Off we went. She on the bike, me hoofing it.







Made a couple of cute cards over the weekend.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What beautiful pictures!! Your card is gorgeous!! I love the little fox!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Most of our trees have all lost their beautiful fall leaves :(

cait! said...

haha what is that face, harlee? lol

Susanne said...

What a great start to the week. And who couldn't resist a volunteer for a photo shoot.