Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Quick and Easy Card

This is a fun and quick and easy card.  And it is cute!
The car stamp is so old I can't even tell you who made it.  I usually use it to make car cards for the guys.  I coloured it with distress ink and fussy cut it out.  The tree is a Impression Obsession die.  It is the smallest in a set of 3.  I put some clear embossing powder on it and heat set it.  Finished it off with some stickles on the edges.    Placed them on a piece of Washi tape and voila!  Done!!! The greeting is a Memory Box stamp.

Quiet, relaxing day at my house.  I was out and back from Walmart a little after nine.  I didn't want to be there with all the crazies!!!

Put a ham in the crockpot for dinner and it sure was yummy.

Get the mind prepared for the winter storm to hit tomorrow evening.  Snow and COLD predicted next week!!!



3 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Leslee, I love your cute card, putting the tree on top was an inspired idea! Great sentiment too. I hope you are not too badly affected by storms and snow! Anne x

Lisa said...

Your card is so adorable!! I love the tree on top of the cute car!! What a fun card!! Ugh, I hope you don't get hit too hard by the winter storm. I'm so not ready for snow. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Snowed here for a bit when we got home, but didn't last long….but I know it will be coming again :)
Your card is so cute.
Isn't great when we can still use our older supplies :)