Monday, September 22, 2014

How my Brain Works

Or doesn't!!!!
This morning i decided to stain the wood edging we need to put up in the kitchen. Boy, oh boy!!!
Yes, i got the wood strips stained. But looking for the stain in the garage I found the green trim for our house. And our door step has had white primer on it for at least 2 years. Well, that got taken care of. Also, the step leading to the front door.




And then I take a look at the black railing beside the front door. It is starting to have rusty spots. So I head back to the garage and there is some black rustoleum. So, i tackled that job too.
Glad there was shade from the tree over where i was working as it was well into the 80's today!




A little spruce up to the front door!

And just a little crafty project i finished. I have been knitting for a while, but i just finished my first pair of toe up sock. So instead starting to knit them at the cuff, you knit up from the toe. Kind of cool. Thanks to my scrappy friend, Dawn for teaching this class. Don't you love the colours!! I sure do.



6 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on tackling the front door!! Your socks are awesome!! I love the colors!! How fabulous you knitted them yourself!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susanne said...

You must be feeling better - maybe those toe-up socks have curative powers. And don't you love it when you get around to those long overlooked chores. We could do with a bit of touch-up painting around here.

Nat said...

thats how it all starts.... one household job that needs to be completed leads to another and so on. before you know it 2 months of painting goes by lol!!! btw your socks are totally cool. i keep telling my coworker that i want to knit socks wish u could show me..... only know how to make scarves :)

Donna Heber said...

You have been quite busy with your painting projects! I love your knitting project and those colorful socks.

Tracy said...

Always busy…I think most women's brain doesn't stop working…even in our sleep ;)

Tracey said...

You have been busy...... Love the socks!