Monday, August 18, 2014

More of Juneau!

I hope you are not getting sick of all these photos.  I can't help myself.  Alaska is so beautiful and I want to share that with everyone.  If you get the chance to visit that state jump at the opportunity. 
More from the Glacier Gardens

 Juneau and Ketchikan are on the edge of the Tongass National Forest.  Lots of Sitka spruce. 
 They took us up this trail to the top of the mountain on little golf carts.    So green!!!
 Look how tall the trees are.  They go on forever!
 The view from the top of the mountain. 
 Still a little foggy. 
 Baby pinecones



 This was inside their gift shop.
 Flowers and umbrellas.  So cool!
Just came home from working a couple of hours.  There are babies, so I get to do my 12 hour shift tomorrow.  And of coarse I had to do some work before I went in- mopping all the floors. 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful place!! I love the gift shop with the flowers and umbrellas!! How gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Stunning photos.
I really love the ones with the umbrellas and flowers hanging from above.

Tracey said...

I'm loving your photos! "Sitka"...I thought I've heard that name before, then I remembered ...The Proposal, love that movie and the gorgeous scenery.The flowers and Umbrella's are just beautiful!