Sunday, July 6, 2014

There was Waterfowl too!

Still down at the River!

But first a field of yellow flowers. Yellow all around!  You need click on the photos and open them up to see how beautiful they truly are.  Something has changed with blogspot over the past few days and I have been having problems getting my posts to post with the size of photos I had previously been using!  Frustrating!



Along the trail



We have pelicans along the Missouri River in the summer.


Then I spotted a Blue Heron


Curtis got out and took a few shots and once we moved the car, it flew!


It has been a much hotter day. I am thankful the garage sale was on a cooler day. Every degree of heat makes a difference.
I have been fighting a terrible headache all day. So, I haven't been doing much.
But we did take Kirsten back her tables, ladder, and totes. We took the car through the car wash. And picked up a few necessities at the grocery store.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

I have just had a lovely journey of your blog, your life and gorgeous nature...also have joined as a new follower.xx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Lisa said...

Gorgeous photos!! The flowers are so beautiful and I love the birds!! I hope the headache is gone. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts