Monday, July 7, 2014

Restless Night!

Was awake for a lot of the night. I finally got up at 3:30 and went back to bed at 5am for a couple of hours.
It has been a perfect day out. It stayed pretty cool for most of the morning with our high only reaching 79. No need to have the AC blowing.
I have worked hard today. I changed our sheets. I cleaned my bathrooms. I vacuumed through and mopped my tile floors. I am a tired puppy tonight.
I have my latest scrapping project done, but need to take photos.
So I leave you with a photo of Mr. c and the lupines blooming in my garden.













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, it wore me out just to read all that you did yesterday!! I feel like a slacker!! Gorgeous pictures!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts