Monday, June 9, 2014

Painting, Painting, Painting

That was my mantra over the weekend. And voila, my kitchen is newly painted. Looking good. I thought I had painted it cream before! but not compared to what is on it now. And it will look even better when we get the trim up. Quite different without the wall paper. Will eventually get used to it, I am sure!



I was scheduled to work today, but not enough babies, so I was lucky enough to stay at home on call. Did some pick up in the kitchen! All my tin cans went back up on their shelf over my sink. I wiped down all my granite counters real well. Tomorrow I shall get the floors mopped down now all is picked up.
I had Curtis drop me at Kirsten's this morning on his way to get our windshield replaced. I helped her get the big kids to swimming lessons and help with Cooper. He was pretty occupied with all the activity at the pool. Had lunch out with Curtis and a couple of gals from the camera club.
Spent a quiet afternoon. Kind of pooped after working so hard over the weekend. And I hurt from the tip of my toes to the top of my head.



















Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What absolutely adorable pictures of them in their goggles!! How fun!! My favorite childhood memories are all about swimming!! And ugh, I am so not a fan of painting. I don't envy you that at all. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

I hope you are feeling better….maybe that is a sign to rest :)
Looks like the little ones are having a blast.
I still haven't hung anything up in my newly painted kitchen…not sure I am loving the colour I chose either. But not planning on repainting it, lol.

Susanne said...

Oh there's something almost magical about a fresh coat of paint - relax, rest and enjoy! And the kids are so cute in those goggles.