Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday, Monday

It's Monday morning and we are still out on the coast.  The kid and grandkid are still sawing logs.  I think we are off to the aquarium today.  It has been a grey and cloudy weekend here, but thankfully minimal rain where ever we have been,

Yesterday Cait and I did some shopping.  She needed some professional clothes in hopes of getting interviews with some job applications she has turned in.

We met a friend of Curtis' for lunch.  He hasn't seen her since high school.

Then we took Harlee to the beach where she could find some sea treasures.  She even had to put her feet in the water.  BRrrrr.....  We are getting her addicted to the ocean like Cait and I are.








Back to the hotel and Harlee swam forever!!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I would so love to be there right now!! I'm addicted to the ocean, too!! Gorgeous pictures!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time…well especially Harlee :)
You can see how much Aunty Caitlin is loving this time with her :)

Tracey said...

I love the ocean too.......it is so much fun searching for treasures at the beach! Fabulous photos :)

Susanne said...

Great snapshots. I don't blame her for dipping a toe in either.