Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Weekend is Here!

Although it really doesn't matter what day it is to me, since I don't work much and don't have any kids at home to worry about getting to school.

Harlee and Nic came here after school yesterday.  Harlee and I went out shopping for her mama for Mother's Day and Nic stayed with Papa.  That was a good plan!

I am off in a bit to Helena with Kirsten.  She has a Pampered Chef party at a friends this afternoon.  While there I plan to hit Costco. 

The weather is supposed to be chilly and rainy.  Snowy for some higher elevations.  Thankfully we haven't had any today, although we did have a heavy shower yesterday afternoon. It is very cloudy and overcast out.   Highs only in the 40's.  We still have no blossoms on our trees and it is getting very late for that. 

Still working on my Disney album.  I bet you think that is the only thing I do.  And you would be right, although I did make some Mother's Day cards.  


2 comments:

Lisa said...

What an adorable layout!! I love the "Me & The Mouse" and "The Big Cheese"!! How fun!! The strip of cameras is awesome!! And what a sweet picture!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Cute layout and Nick is such a cutie :)
The weekends shouldn't matter to me either as I am retired, but I still look forward to them :)