Sunday, May 4, 2014

Such a Slacker!

And totally missed out on National Scrapbook Day. 
Busy earning CEU's in the morning and driving home in the afternoon.
I had planned for us to stop at Costco in Helena and stock up, but there were just too many people.  So, we just continued the drive home.
When we got back in Great Falls we stopped and Kirsten's and picked up Nic.  Nana promised if he had a good week at school he could have a sleepover.  So, I couldn't go back on my word when he had a good week.
He has been pretty good for Nic.  He had a swim in Nana's big tub.  His papa made him pancakes for breakfast.
Now Harlee is here too and will be enjoying the princess party this afternoon.  It is a fund raiser for March of Dimes, where little girls go and get pampered- Hair, nails, get a tiara and their photos taken with prince charming.  Her mama has to work, so nana has the pleasure of taking her. 

One of my favourite photos of our vacation.  Papa had bought Nic a conductor had with earsl  I wanted to scrap it pretty simple to emphasize the photo.  Used up some old, old Jenni Bowlin papers on this one.   I wanted to stick with Disney colours. 

Paper used- Jenni Bowlin and Queen and Co.
                   The Mouse silhouettes were cut on my Cricut with the Mickey Font cartridge
                   The embellishmnets were MME decorative brad, Queen & Co. flair, The star was
                    sticker I put on a wooden button, Studio calico wood veneer, and heart was cut
                    with a Quickutz die and the Mickey head was a punch.
                   Title was done with Simple Stories- Say Cheese stickers.
                    The journalling was done on a Project life card              

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What an awesome layout!! I love the Mickey ears silhouettes!! The picture is adorable!! I totally missed National Scrapbook Day, too. Too much to do and not enough time to craft :( Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Cute layout.
I like the cut out Mickey shapes.
I celebrated NSD, but didn't get too much completed ;)

Redanne said...

Your layout is brilliant! I love the Disney colours, the Mickey Mouse shapes and other embellishments but the hat is just fantastic and really steals the show. Beautiful work.

Nat said...

I missed the boat too! Love the hat and darling layout, Well done! Awesome :)