Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sneaking in a Post

Although it is beautiful out at the moment, we are supposed to be in for storms later today.  So, I thought I would get my post done early this morning.

Worked outside a little yesterday.  Got my new pots out and filled with dirt.  Need to buy more though.  Turned over some dirt in the raised beds.  Filled up the bird feeders.  They are really liking the sunflower seeds.  Manage to capture a little yellow finch last evening on Curtis' camera with the big lens.  They are very elusive. 

And I believe spring has finally arrived.  Lots of blossoms in my backyard.  Remember the buds I posted a few days ago???


 Can you see the bee buzzing around in the photo below?


I finally finished up this layout that has been sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks.  Harlee and one of her favourite princesses.  



5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout!! I love the bears peeking out everywhere!! The picture is so sweet!! And the blooms are gorgeous!! I do see the bee!! I spent the morning trying to photograph a bluebird couple feeding their babies :) Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nat said...

surperb layout, so many fab details :) Spring has really arrived in your yard, beautiful! :)

Darnell said...

Oh, wow, nothing like blossoming trees to wake us up from wintertime! Beautiful photos, Leslee, and beautiful layout!! TFS! Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

Susanne said...

Great snapshots. I like your layout too - now, of course, I have that song, Brave, playing in my head. It's a fave.

Tracy said...

I can almost smell those beautiful blossoms :)
Great layout