Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Yesterday turned into a very busy day! Not only was I confused thinking it was Monday I will be screwed up all week since it was a holiday.

I was up early and called work to see if they would need me. Of coarse they would! I pulled the sheets off the bed and remade it. I was out of the house before 8 am and across town to make a Walmart run. Cooper was here when I arrived back home. I vacuumed the floors upstairs and wiped down my wood floors. By, the. It was time to head to the hospital for a few hours. I got down around 3pm and bought a few more plants for my pots, some stakes and a couple of tomato cages. I got the flowers in the pots and then started mowing the lawn. Somewhere in there all the plants got watered too.











Today, I am going to have a much quieter day. Need to photo more layouts and some cards I made. Have been out for my walk, though. Now soaking in the tub!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What adorable pictures!! I finally got all of my flowers planted today and now it's supposed to storm. So I guess Mother Nature will water them for me!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Sweet photos of the little ones :)
I hopefully will be planting soon :)