Saturday, April 5, 2014

Rolling Down the Highway!

And that is what Curtis and I did yesterday.  Not before I received a text to see if I could cover for a gal in the afternoon at work for a while. 
We were on the road shortly after 7:30 and headed south to Helena where we enjoyed a yummy breakfast at IHOP. 
We got back on the road and headed to Bozeman.  I wanted to check out World Market and Kohls.  And Curtis wanted to get the sensor on his camera cleaned.  He called the camera shop and they were able to accommodate him. 
I found some Easter goodies for the kids, some cool outside pillows and few other things. 
We stopped at Three Forks on the way home for a late lunch.
And were back in town around 5:30.  Who else makes a 6 hour round trip ride for a little shopping adventure!!!!  Only in Montana!

Here's a photos when we were leaving Bozeman yesterday
The day was pretty decent with the high in the mid 50's.  I didn't have my coat on the entire day, which was a first. 


The layout I leave you with is the first one I have finished from our Disney adventure last fall.


Background paper from Glitz Design, Simple Stories, OA
I cut the map of CA on my Silhouette
Remember to Explore card is from Jilli Bean soup
American Craft Thickers
Bo Bunny America map
Not sure who the wood veneer car is by
Mickey heads are a punch.  


3 comments:

cait! said...

Glad you had a nice trip! The layout looks great. Can't wait until I make an appearance. c;

Tracy said...

Love your title for your layout :)
You chatting about your drive reminds me of the wonderful trip we took to Montana. Wish we could have got together then

Lisa said...

What a fabulous layout!! I love the design and details!! Your shopping trip sounds so awesome - beautiful picture!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts