Saturday, April 12, 2014

BiPolar Weather

of Montana in the springtime.  No wonder the dang plants get confused!
Yesterday turned into a beautiful sunny day with a high around 65F.

Today, this is what we get!  SNOW!!!  And it is sticking to the ground.  Thankfully the roads are just wet right now.
                                    My backyard!


 Curtis made it home from the Flathead last night in good time for a yummy pot roast I had put in the crock pot. 

And here are a couple more pages from our Disney album


For this traditional page, I used MME papers.  Like that background paper is like a postage stamp.  Dreams come true is from Simple Stories Say Cheese and I misted it with Color Shine.
The castle, I cut out on my Silhouette and then misted it with Tinsel Color Shine.  The Mickey heads are a punch and the title is done with gold Thickers. 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous pages!! The images are so fabulous and you are showcasing them beautifully!! Ugh, the snow. I feel guilty that it's 78 and sunny here!! Hope it melts soon!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darnell said...

Ah, Mother Nature! She really wanted to keep things cold and snowy for MANY months this year! Great photos and pages, Leslee!! Hugs, Darnell

Tracy said...

We were suppose to get a bit of snow yesterday as well, but I guess the lake pushed it away :)
Lovely pages Leslee :)