Monday, March 31, 2014

March is Almost Out the Door!

And I think I can only dream of better weather for April.  At this time last year it was Easter and it was beautiful weather.  I had the grandkids for quite a few days and they were able to be outside and play because it was so nice.  NOT this year!!!!

I worked all day  yesterday.  It was dull and cold and started snowing around 4pm.  Curtis bundled up and took Harlee to her first soccer match of the season.  They didn't win.  But I heard Harlee did awesome from a gal I work with.  She left work for a bit to watch her daughter play.

Saturday was a quiet day at home in my craft space.  My head is still full of goop.  Hard to imagine so much stuff can accumulate in ones sinuses.  Blow, blow, blow!!!

No big plans for this week.  Head into work a couple of days to cover short periods for a couple of gals.

Layout is Harlee at swim lessons last summer.

Most of the product I used was from Crate Paper-The Pier.
The red border of sea creatures is  Quickutz die,  I like the touch of red on the page.
I like how the background paper and the red chevron creates a feeling of waves on this swimming page. 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute layout and I agree with you about the paper mimicking waves.
I think my daughters got to search for eggs outside only one year. As we always have so much snow still.
Speaking of snow, we are in the middle of a snow storm right now :)

Susanne said...

What splendid snapshots. Great page.