Sunday, February 16, 2014

Tried Something New

for dinner.  I had some leftover roast beef in the fridge and wanted to use some of it.  And I saw this recipe on Pinterest this morning.  And I made Cornish Pasties.  Very English.  And they were pretty good for a first attempt. 






 And then I will leave you with a layout I recently completed.

Product used:
Papers-Simple Stories(Harvest Lane-Antique Dots, Yellow Quilt)
           Bo Bunny (Vicki B)
           
MME decorative brad
Fancy Pants Flair
Title stickers- Simple Stories Harvest Lane
                      Jllibean Soup- Dutch Mustard Soup
Wood Veneer was misted with Color Shine
Heidi Swapp hearts that were misted
Hearts cut with Memory Box die
Hexagon overlay cut on my Silhouette

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I love pasties....your mixture looks D-Lish. Great to see you finding some time to scrap, really nice layout, great die cut.

Tracy said...

Your layout is lovely :)
I see Curtis has marked his meal, teehee.